Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How does the school system work in Dubai


How does the school system work in Dubai?
My 2 siblings and I are going to move to Dubai in a month or two. Here are the ages and grades: 15 yrs old- 10th grade 14 yrs old- 9th grade 10 yrs old- 5th grade Would we still be in the same grade? Does school end in 12th grade? We in live in the United States, right now. THANK YOU!
United Arab Emirates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am from Dubai, and I know every single information u need. You are most welcome to ask me what ever you want! Well according to the ages the 14 and 15 year old can be in the same class but if one is in 10th and the other is in 9th then they will be in different grades. For the other one that is in 5th grade he/she will obviously be in a different grade. Most high schools end in 12th grade, except some high schools which are british system end 13th grade. May I know which school you are planning to take them ? Hope this has helped you!