Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Does anyone know what is DOH licence for work in Dubai


Does anyone know what is DOH licence for work in Dubai?
Ok, here is my question: what is DOH licence and how I can get one? I am a dental nurse considering to move to dubai for work and I need DOH licence. Do you have any idea what it may be? Please, also, maybe there are some insiders who work in Dubai? Maybe you could advice me if it is better to search for a job from UK online or go straight there and look for one while staying? Thanks in advance!
United Arab Emirates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
DOH = Department of Health For my knowledge: Nurses who want to work in any Emirates have to undergo the test at HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi). To work only in Dubai nurses have to take the test at DOHMS. But - nurses from english speaking countries like UK, USA, CAD and SA do not have to sit the test. Also not dental assistens. Please be aware that salaries for nurses are very low in the UAE and these jobs are taken mostly by Philippinas.