Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I got dubai work permit which one issued on old passport now i have new passport so it is possible to travel


I got dubai work permit which one issued on old passport now i have new passport so it is possible to travel ?
give me solution in this matter i have dubai work permit which one issued on my old passport, now passport office will issue new passport, problem is that in work permit mention old passport no. and old passport has been canceled, so can i travel with my new passport and same work permit without changing any document. reply me as soon as possible.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you have to travel with both passports ,you will get your old passport back.keep them both together.
2 :
United Arab Emirates Is a Muslim Islamic country.